chub012-Are Millennials Lazy, Entitled, or Misunderstood?
In this episode of The Cultivation Hub, we explore the stigma on today’s Millennials. Are the perceptions of laziness, ungrateful, narcissistic, and entitled justified labels for today’s Millennials? Who is to blame for their different work ethic? I say IT IS OUR FAULT!!! Check out our latest podcast Episode 12 “Are Millennials Lazy, Entitled, or Misunderstood?” on The Cultivation Hub Podcast
If you are a new listener to The Cultivation Hub, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Facebook Page and let us know how much you enjoy the podcasts!
In this episode, you we discuss:
- What is a Millennial?
- Are Millennial’s lazy, entitled, or coddled?
- Who’s responsible for this behavior?
- How can we bridge this gap and create better relationships with Millennials?
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
This week’s question is: “Do you think Millennials are lazy, coddled, and entitled? If so, who is to blame? LEAVE A REPLY BELOW!!
Resources Mentioned in the Podcast
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Here are the generational breakdowns taken from Thoughtco.com
- Here is the video from Simon Sinek regarding Millennials and “Failed Parenting Strategies”
- Article by “The Atlantic” stating “…Millennials are the worst…”
Check Out Other Episodes of “The Cultivation Hub” Podcast
- Ep11 – “Small Beginning Are HUGE”
- Ep10 – “Just Get Started Please? How to END Procrastination”
- Ep9 – “Why Do We Procrastinate, Part 1”
- Ep8 – “Why people fail at weight loss feat. Terrell Perry”
- Ep7 – “Blame vs Responsibility”
- Ep6 – “Your Neighborhood Watch: It’s Not What You Think”
- Ep5 – “[E+R=O], The Real Formula to Success”
- Ep4 – “Help, I Can’t Seem to Find My Purpose”
- Ep3 – “For The Love of Maya – My Favorite Maya Angelou Quotes”
- Ep2 – “8 Ways to Live A Life with NO REGRETS”
- Ep1 – “Welcome to Cultivation Hub: Why I Started A Podcast”